The Condux Lasher is designed for bare strand and over-lashing applications and can facilitate single lashing and double lashing. Because the lasher is wire driven, actual lashing remains consistent in spacing and tension throughout the span. Lasher slippage is no longer a problem. The Condux Lasher is equipped with a contoured protective cover to prevent damage from tree branches and other obstacles. The lasher is weather resistant, with all components either plated, coated or made from non-corrosive materials.
- Large lashing capacity. Up to 4" (102 mm) diameter bundle.
- Bare strand lashing & over-lashing
- Durable & weatherproof
- User-friendly design
- High level customer service
The Condux Lasher can facilitate single or double lashing in bare strand or over-lashing applications. Lasher wire spool installation is fast & easy.
Manual drum locking mechanism adds safety to every job.
Durable stainless steel Lashing Wire for use with the Condux Cable Lasher.
The J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash an aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
The J2 Lasher's design gives it maximum service life. The body is cylindrical to help it slip more easily through branches and obstructions. There is a built-in mechanical brake to prevent unintended reversal, an automatic drum lock for easy span transfers, an all range tensioning device for optimum strand traction, and high strength front and rear gates for tighter lashing.
- Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76 mm) in diameter across any suspension strand from 0.25 in. (6 mm) to 7/16 in. (11 mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 0.5 in. (13 mm) strand if necessary.
- Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers.
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of 0.045 in. (365 m of 1.1 wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of 0.065 in.). The lashing wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and an automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel.
- J2 Lashers make overlapping easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on a previously lashed cable.
- Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break.
- Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oilless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
- Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or "halo". For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
- The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches, and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove for maximum protection when not in use.
- Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly with snap hooks, and an information and operation manual.
This item keeps your lasher free of tree limbs, drop wires and nuisances which would otherwise obstruct your operation.
Circular aluminum tube with hinged gate that opens to let cable and strand pass through, then closes to provide 360º protection. Two mounting bolts are included for mounting the halo onto your lasher.
The largest of all GMP lashers, this unit is designed to lash large single or combination aerial cable up to 5 in. in diameter to a supporting strand. Can be used for new installs or with existing cables in place
- Lashes any cable from about 2.5 in. to 5 in. (60-125 mm) diameter, on strand from 11/32 to 3/4 in. (9-19 mm) diameters with one or two left lay spiral wrappings of 0.065 in. diameter stainless steel wire.
- Nominal spacing between wraps is 16-1/2 in. (42 cm).
- Each lasher includes a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly with snap hooks, an information and operations manual, and a heavy duty storage chest.
The C Cable Lasher is used to lash small diameter aerial cables to supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire. It is used primarily for new installations.
- Will lash any single or multiple cables up to 1-5/8 in. (40 mm) in diameter onto bare 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. strand.
- All the same high quality features as the 12 Cable Lasher, including dual magazines allowing you to load two 1200 ft. coils of 0.045 in. lashing wire, (365 m of 1.1 mm wire), the ability to mount a lasher guard or "halo" into pre-drilled holes, and a built-in brake to prevent backroll.
- This unit is built to last. The parts are made from plated steel, stainless steel, brass or aluminum. Contains sealed and self-lubricating bearings to minimize upkeep and assure durability.
- The lasher is furnished with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, an information and operation manual, and a rugged lightweight storage chest.