These easy to install bending shoes protect cables from sharp edges in and around manholes and conduit systems.
- Made of cadmium-plated, 13-gauge steel with a protective polymer coating to extend the life.
- Each shoe has a tie off at either end for increasing stability during the pulling of cables through it.
- The trough-like section is bent into a 75º arc with an extended end for easier insertion into the duct.
- This arc also provides a curved support for bending the cable around.
- Two sizes available: 3 in. and 3.5 in.