These handy spacers help maintain proper separation between the cable and strand on either side of the pole.
- Made from durable, weatherproof Alathon.
- Upper grooved surface presses against the messenger, while a split lower section rides on the cable.
- A slot running through the side projection accommodates the B Lashed Cable Support.
- Sold in packages of 50 or 100 spacers per package.
You can use this plier-type tool to slit the web between the strand and the cable core on figure 8 cable.
- All you have to do is hold the block of the slitter parallel to the strand and draw it along the cable and the strand.
- The self-guiding tool makes sure the blade pierces the web and not the sheath or strand jacket.
- The cutting blade is held with a square washer to prevent bending.
- Also referred to as a 305B tool.
These easy to install bending shoes protect cables from sharp edges in and around manholes and conduit systems.
- Made of cadmium-plated, 13-gauge steel with a protective polymer coating to extend the life.
- Each shoe has a tie off at either end for increasing stability during the pulling of cables through it.
- The trough-like section is bent into a 75º arc with an extended end for easier insertion into the duct.
- This arc also provides a curved support for bending the cable around.
- Two sizes available: 3 in. and 3.5 in.